Why use 123 Electric for trouble shooting your problem.
- Experience: We think before we start working to save you money. We have wired new construction residential and commercial projects. Also spent years trouble shooting problems in existing buildings. By wiring new buildings you learn how and why people do things. So when you come across a problem you have an idea of how things were done. But nothing is for sure till you start taking things apart and testing.
- Several times 123 Electric has been called to fix a problem that other electricians have failed to fix. So far we have been able to fix them all.
- The proper tools help us gather the right information so we can find the existing problem fast.
- Sometimes there are multiple problems. The proper tools help insure we have fixed them all.
- We can test working circuits and let you know the likely hood of there being a problem. So we can catch a fire before it starts. If you decide to have it fixed, we will show you our readings and what they can mean before we start. When it is fixed we will show you are readings again and show you it is fixed.
- All circuits we trouble shoot are tested to insure they are working properly when we leave.
- When there are several ways to fix a problem. We will present you with the different ways and the positives and negatives of each way and let you decide. Lots of times a different way can save some money.
- Safe and Legal: All of our solutions for a problem are safe and comply with the National Electrical Code.
- Warranty: If the same circuit brakes again within 1 year, we start where we left off and you are only charged for the new work that we do.
- If we find other problems with your home (leaking pipes, holes in roofs, rodents, termites, ants, bees, roots cracking foundations, cracked boards, ect.) in the crawl space, attic or electrical issues that need the power company to fix. We will let you know so you are safe and your home is protected. Because we care about you.